Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My brain is hanging upside down.

Life sucks right now. It's my fault I can only blame myself. I'm the one who is failing out of school because I don't attend class or do the assignments. I'm at a school where I just don't feel comfortable or needed. So I don't go. It's my life that is on the line. I was a great student until I got to college I made honor roll I was in the top 5% of my graduating class on high school. Then in Novemember of my Freshman year of college I gave up. I don't talk about it just typing this makes my heart ache and tears roll down my face. That novemember I lost everything: hope, faith, strive, determination I lost everthing a person needs to survive emotionally. I'm slowly gaining those valuable parts back with help.

1 comment:

  1. But here is the thing - if you attended class you would see that your input, your ideas, your thoughts are needed! When in class, it was such a pleasure - don't sell yourself short! ~Ms. A

    ReplyDelete