Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm just an IT ( No, not the evil clown)

I was talking with a small group of women this week and the topic of cursing came up. I admitted that I do say things that are inappropriate and unlady like when needed. I just don't curse to curse. When I asked one lady why she no longer uses curse words she said " Because it became a mother." The way she referred to her former self as "it" like she wasn't a human, like she was some kind of monster or robot really made me wonder. I've come to the conclusion that I also am just an "it". I really haven't done anything productive with my life and I'm not ashamed to admit that. I don't want to be an "it" anymore I want to be something more I want to be great. I beileve I found out how to make that happen!

1 comment:

  1. You are only as much of an "it" as you choose to be. This is not how I see you and I think if you could step away and see what others see of you, you would understand. ~Ms. A

    ReplyDelete